Saturday, January 15, 2011

off track today

No reviews today, because I haven't finished my books yet. :) But I figured this would be as good as any other time to show off GoodReads.com Explicitly for books, this site I find a lot more useful than Amazon. It's where I get all my synopses (weird plural form, huh?) Plus there's a neat feature where you make your own shelves. I haven't played with it much yet, but seeing as how I love to be all organized this will be interesting... All I did today ( in between my job) was find books to put on my to-read list. Up to 300 books! Got A LOT of reading to do. Man oh man, by thunder. Anyways if you wanna see me and be friends on GoodReads, or check out all the books I've found, this is my page. Enjoy! And Good Night!



Hope my library looks like this one day, only Prince would be there instead of the pug...

No comments:

Post a Comment