Thursday, January 20, 2011

An Amendment

I have decided that I will only be reviewing books on this blog. I was sitting here trying to review the new movie The Dilemma. And I just don't want to. Haha, I can't find the same energy and joy that I find reviewing books. I love reading, and I enjoy discussing the books I read. So there we go.

Right now I'm starting the book, Wish You Were Dead by Todd Strasser. But since I'm not finished I think I'll just put up my most anticipated books of 2011! :]


Entangled by Cat Clarke
Tempest (Hush, Hush #3) by Becca Fitzpatrick
The Gathering by Kelley Armstrong
Chime by Franny Billingsley
Abandon by Meg Cabot
Wolfsbane (Nightshade #2) by Andrea Cremer
Angelfire by Courtney Allison Moulton
Ripple by Mandy Hubbard
Shift (Shade #2) by Jeri Smith-Ready
The Day Before by Lisa Schroedor




Awaken by Katie Kacvinsky
Possession by Elana Johnson
Crossed (Matched #2) by Ally Conde
Ashfall by Mike Mullin
Imaginary Girls by Nova Ren Suma
Supernaturally (Paranormalcy #2) by Kiersten White
The Vespertine by Saundra Mitchell
Wither by Lauren DeStefano
Vicious Little Darlings by Katherine Easer
The Dark and Hollow Places (The Forest of Hands and Teeth #3) by Carrie Ryan


No comments:

Post a Comment